If you’re used to visiting Ha Long Bay by boat, the experience of sitting in a helicopter to enjoy the view from above is an interesting suggestion for tourists.
The helicopter flight will give you an overview of the magnificent landscapes of the bay. Seen from above, the immense Ha Long Bay as far as the eye can see suddenly seems narrowed into a lively and complete frame. This is how Halong Heli Tours chooses to honor one of the seven new natural wonders of the world.
This flight is one of the best helicopter flights in Vietnam.
There are many flight services from which visitors can choose, such as:
- A 12-minute sightseeing tour with the route Tuan Chau Island – Thien Cung Cave – Ga Choi Island – Titop Island – Bai Tu Long Bay – Reu Island – Tuan Chau Island. The ticket price is 2,900,000 VND per person.
For those who love the sky, you can choose:
- A longer route, 25 minutes with the itinerary Tuan Chau Island – Thien Cung Cave – Dau Go Cave – Titop Island – Sung Sot Cave – Ho Dong Tien Cave – Trong Cave – Cua Van fishing village – Vung Vieng fishing village – Cong Do Island – Bai Tu Long Nature Reserve – Reu Island – Tuan Chau Island. The ticket price is 5,900,000 VND per person.
- Additionally, you can opt for a 40-minute flight with a panoramic view of the bay for 9,100,000 VND per person. However, most tourists choose the first circuit, with a flight time of 12 minutes.
A pilot will be in charge of the flight and the other pilot will introduce visitors to the places passed by the cruise. In this tour, you can request the pilot to fly lower or higher when reaching the route’s destinations to take pictures, record videos, or get a better view of the scenery.
Moreover, you can rent a full flight to fly to nearby islands like to Cat Ba for more than 33,000,000 VND, to Cat Bi for more than 38,000,000 VND, to Co To for more than 72,000,000 VND or fly to Noi Bai airport for more than 112,000,000 VND…
For couples about to get married and who wish to take wedding photos, they can also rent a wedding video and photo tour, lasting 72 minutes.
- The Quang Ninh Museum is located on Tran Quoc Nghien Street, in Tuan Chau district. Opening hours: 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM. The museum welcomes visitors every day of the week except for Monday, the ticket price is 30,000 VND for adults, students and pupils are 20,000 VND, and children are 10,000 VND.
- The Tuan Chau amusement park is located on Tuan Chau Island, opening hours: from 8 AM to 10 PM, the entry price for adults is 40,000 VND, children 20,000 VND. The ticket to see dolphins is 100,000 VND for adults, 60,000 VND for children.
- The old quarter of Ha Long is located on Ha Long Street, Bai Chay, open day and night. It’s one of the ideal destinations for tourists.
- Bai Chay Beach, an artificial beach known as the most beautiful in the North, is open all day and does not require tickets.
- Sun World Park, one of the biggest amusement parks in the country, the ticket price to enter the water park is 250,000 VND for children under 1.4 meters. Customers measuring 1.4 meters or more must pay an adult ticket price of 350,000 VND.
- Kayaking to explore Luon Cave. The boat rental is 50,000 VND per person for two people. In the Ba Hang area, the rental price is 40,000 VND per person.